A ONE-NIGHT GOURMET EXPERIENCE
Enjoy a delicious five-course gourmet tasting menu with matching wine flight in gorgeous country house surroundings
Experience an entertaining one night Gourmet Break including unique dishes from the five-course fine dining tasting menu, a complementary wine flight, a welcome glass of Prosecco, and breakfast in the morning from just £149 per couple.
Alternatively, join us for the Gourmet Dinner Experience for just £50 per person. Simply call your chosen hotel and book a table quoting 'Gourmet Dinner'.
DON'T DELAY! BOOK YOUR GOURMET BREAK TODAY FROM £149 PER COUPLE
Why wait for the weekend? Check out our midweek availability and enjoy your break at a more leisurely pace.
General Manager recommends:
"Newbury Racecourse is a fantastic day out on raceday. I wish our guests more luck that I have ever had!" - Josh Watts, General Manager
SAMPLE FIVE-COURSE FINE DINING TASTING MENU*
- AMUSE - Pumpkin & celeriac soup, rosemary, black truffle oil (v)
- STARTER - Early Grey cured salmon, charred & pickled cucumber, watercress
- INTERMEDIATE - Gorgonzola & walnut tortellini, nut brown butter, crispy sage, chestnuts (v)
- MAIN - Roasted lamb rump, potato bubble & squeak, buttered kale, carrot ribbons, red wine jus (GF)
- DESSERT - Tarte Tatin, caramelised apple, vanilla ice cream
Download menu >>
How to book your Gourmet Break online:
1. Choose your destination by clicking on the hotel name below
2. On the right-hand side, select your date and 'book'
3. Enter the preferential code GOUMET in the booking bar on the left-hand side and 'recalculate' to qualify for the offer
4. Amend the number of people in the room and click 'view the rates' to check availability
Call to book:
0871 663 0627 quoting GOUMET
Prices are from and per stay
‡ = Feel Good Health Club
^ = AA Award for Culinary Excellence
Terms and conditions: 1. Prices are based on two people sharing a classic room for one night with breakfast in the morning; including a five-course fine dining tasting menu, matching wine flight, and welcome glass of Prosecco. 2. Prices quoted are ‘from’ rates, based on an allocation of rooms, which fluctuate depending upon availability and demand at any given time. 3. This offer is to be booked up until 30th December 2017 and is valid for stays up until 30th December 2017. Excludes Christmas and New Year. 4. *The five-course fine dining tasting menu is seasonal. Offer does not apply to room service. 5. Up to two children under the age of 12 years may enjoy free accommodation when sharing a room with two paying adults. This offer is subject to availability of suitable family rooms. 6. Children aged up to 12 years sharing a room with paying adults may also enjoy breakfast free of charge. All other meals for children will be charged as taken unless otherwise stated. 7. Children staying in their own room pay the full adult offer price and pay for all additional meals taken. 8. Single rooms are available at selected hotels. 9. All bookings are payable in advance, non-changeable and non-refundable. 10. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, programme or promotion and cannot be applied to existing bookings. 11. Full terms and conditions apply and are available upon request and online at www.mercure.com. 12. ‡Complimentary use of leisure facilities at hotels with Feel Good Health Clubs only. 14. EU food allergen information contained within menu items is available online or from a team member. 15. Calls cost 10p per minute from a BT landline. Mobile and other providers’ charges may vary.